Is Your Athlete Ready to Play?
Sports Physicals for $45
Our full body physicals check:
• heart health
• range of motion
• visual acuity
• height & weight
• past injuries or illness
• urinalysis test, if needed
Stamped paperwork is included.
What to expect at your visit
1. Request an appointment online or by calling 1-888-808-6483. Righttime is open every day of the year until midnight.
2. Download the pre-participation physical evaluation form (this is the same form for all counties)
3. One of our providers will perform a full body physical examination, including:
• Reviewing your athlete’s health history
• Ensuring your child’s immunizations are up to date
• Conducting an exam to determine if your athlete is able to safely participate in sports activities
• Administering any required urinalysis tests
• Providing sports safety and education tips
4. Righttime will provide a summary of your exam and stamp or sign the pre-participation physical evaluation form
• Wear comfortable clothes and bring the completed pre-participation physical evaluation form so our provider can stamp it.
• Righttime does not offer certificates of immunization and patients should obtain copies from the healthcare provider that administered the immunizations.
• Urinalysis lab work is included in the cost.
• Sports physicals are not covered by insurance and payment in full is due at the time of the visit.
Free Baseline with HeadFirst Sports Injury & Concussion Care
After your Sports Physical you will receive information about Righttimes affiliate HeadFirst Sports Injury & Concussion. Call 1-855-SIT IT OUT to schedule your athlete's baseline test.