Righttime Medical Care is currently seeking to hire experienced Physician Assistants with an Urgent Care, Emergency Department, or Primary Care background to join our team. As a Righttime provider you will ensure the proper diagnosis, treatment, and management of illnesses and injuries, including management of lacerations, minor trauma and orthopedic injuries. Additionally, this professional will promote the appropriate use of antimicrobials (including antibiotics), improving patient outcomes, reducing microbial resistance and decreasing the spread of infections caused by multidrug-resistant organisms.
To be considered for this role, the well qualified candidate will hold:
- a Physician Assistant Degree with Board Certification;
- License to practice in Maryland;
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification;
- one or more years of related experience (preferably in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family medicine);
- orthopedic trauma management and laceration repair skills.