All Righttime Medical Care Centers offer both the COVID-19 nasal/throat swab test and the COVID-19 antibody test. The nasal/throat swab will confirm an active infection of COVID-19 (also called SARS-CoV-2), while the antibody test detects IgG antibodies which will indicate if you have had the virus in the past. If you believe you have had the virus but were unable to get a swab test, we recommend you wait at least 14 days before obtaining the antibody screen test to allow your body to produce the antibodies.
The medical community is still learning about this virus so the production of antibodies does not necessarily mean that you are immune from another episode of COVID-19, but will confirm whether you had or did not have the virus. Individuals with COVID-19 may also have had very mild or no symptoms yet they will have produced antibodies.
Our Medical Leadership Team is in daily contact with the Maryland Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as other county, state, and federal agencies and health organizations for the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the actions we’re taking are comprehensive and appropriate.
We consider our patients, employees, and community part of our Righttime family and your safety remains our highest priority. In the midst of this coronavirus outbreak, it’s important that we give you comfort and reassurance. We also want to share as much information as possible about the procedures we follow.
Before visiting our Care Centers:
- If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please call 888-808-6483 to schedule an appointment.
- For your safety and the safety of our patients, please do not bring additional family members into the Care Centers if you need to see us.
- We also offer virtual visits through our RighttimeNOW program, which can be scheduled through our Call Center at 888-808-6483.
Arriving at our Care Centers:
- Call 888-808-6483 to let us know you have arrived and wait in the comfort and safety of your own car
- One of our team members will come outside to accompany you to a specially sanitized room
- Check-in and check-out right in your exam room
- Our medical teams and cleaning crews have increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures which exceed all CDC guidelines. Hard surfaces such as Welcome Desks, iPads, lavatories, exam rooms and clinical stations are thoroughly cleaned throughout the day and night with a high-grade disinfectant and germicidal surface wipes.
- All Care Centers have designated exam rooms for patients receiving COVID-19 evaluations. All our rooms are thoroughly disinfected and given a window of time between patients that exceeds CDC regulations.
- We offer hand sanitation stations throughout our facilities and provide appropriate protective supplies for all patients and clinical teams.
As always, you can continue to trust us and be assured that our commitment to you, your loved ones, and our community remains as steadfast as ever. We also thank you for supporting our entire medical team who are tirelessly standing by to care for you every day of the year as we navigate this dynamic situation.
For information on preventing Coronavirus and other viruses, please visit our health library.
Please note that many of our Care Centers have adjusted hours but remain open 7 days a week.