5-point sports clearance exams include concussion evaluation, cardiac, pulmonary, and orthopedic examinations, and general physical assessment. The cost is $45 and we welcome walk-ins and appointments.
Sports Clearance Exams
Is Your Athlete Ready to Play?
Our full body clearance exams check:
• heart health
• range of motion
• lung health and history of asthma
• visual acuity
• height & weight
• past injuries or illness
• concussion history
• urinalysis test, if needed
Stamped paperwork is included.
What to expect at your visit
1. Request an appointment online or by calling 1-888-808-6483. Righttime is open every day of the year until 10pm.
2. Preview the pre-participation physical evaluation form (this is the same form for all counties). You do not need to print the form as it will be provided to you at your appointment.
3. One of our providers will perform a full body physical examination, including:
• Reviewing your athlete’s health history, including history of head trauma
• Ensuring your child’s immunizations are up to date
• Conducting an exam to determine if your athlete is able to safely participate in sports activities
• Administering any required urinalysis tests
• Providing sports safety and education tips
4. Righttime will provide a summary of your exam and stamp or sign the pre-participation physical evaluation form
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
• Righttime does not offer certificates of immunization and patients should obtain copies from the healthcare provider who administered the immunizations.
• Urinalysis lab work is included in the cost.
• Sports clearance exams are not covered by insurance and payment in full is due at the time of the visit.
• Sports clearance examination fulfills camp and sports health form requirements. This is not intended to replace your child’s annual physical exam by his or her primary physician.