5-point sports clearance exams include concussion evaluation, cardiac, pulmonary, and orthopedic examinations, and general physical assessment. The cost is $45 and we welcome walk-ins and appointments.
Sports Clearance Exams
Is Your Athlete Ready to Play?
Our full body clearance exams check:
• heart health
• range of motion
• lung health and history of asthma
• visual acuity
• height & weight
• past injuries or illness
• concussion history
• urinalysis test, if needed
Stamped paperwork is included.
What to expect at your visit
1. Walk-in, or request an appointment online or by calling 1-888-808-6483.
2. One of our providers will perform a full body physical examination, including:
• Reviewing your athlete’s health history, including history of head trauma
• Ensuring your child’s immunizations are up to date
• Conducting an exam to determine if your athlete is able to safely participate in sports activities
• Administering any required urinalysis tests
• Providing sports safety and education tips
3. Righttime will provide a summary of your exam and stamp or sign the pre-participation physical evaluation form that will be provided to you at the visit.
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
• Righttime does not offer certificates of immunization and patients should obtain copies from the healthcare provider who administered the immunizations.
• Urinalysis lab work is included in the cost.
• Sports clearance exams are not covered by insurance and payment in full is due at the time of the visit.
• Sports clearance examination fulfills camp and sports health form requirements. This is not intended to replace your child’s annual physical exam by his or her primary physician.